Last revised: May 10th, 2022
UPDATES TO POLICY
YBCA ("We/Our") operates the following websites available via the following web addresses:
That provide the Services and Products to our customers and visitors (“You”).
We use "cookies" to collect information and to improve our services, products, content, and your experience. You can either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Websites or Distribution Channels.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files with a small amount of data commonly used as anonymous, unique identifiers. These data files are sent to your browser from the website you visit and are usually stored on your computer or device's hard drive. These cookies may be categorized as "session" or "persistent" cookies.
When you use our Websites, we may place several cookies on your browser.
We use these cookies for the following purposes:
- To enable certain features of our Websites
- To collect analytics and important marketing data
- To customize your preferences
- To deliver advertisements of any type, including behavioral. These advertisements may be from Facebook, Twitter, and/or other third-party sites
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Essential. These cookies allow you to experience the full functionality of our site. Without these cookies, some functions and features of our site may not work properly.
- Functional. These are needed to allow our site to remember your preferences because they help you customize your experience on our site. When you return to our websites, we can remember you directing you to the homepage of any of our websites that you currently use and providing you with live chat support.
- Analytics. These cookies tell us about how you use our site, and they let us know how we can make our site better. In addition, these cookies may count the number of visitors to our site and allow us to analyze our website's traffic. This helps us to improve the way our site works.
- Advertising. These cookies deliver advertising content relevant to you and based on your preferences. They are also used to track the effectiveness of our ad campaigns on third-party websites. These cookies are often placed on our site by our third-party service providers.
- Third-Party Cookies. In addition to our cookies, we also use other third-party cookies to report website usage statistics, advertisement delivery of the site, etc. Below is a list of currently used applications and software solutions on our Websites and Distribution Channels:
- Shopify – online store hosting
- Google Analytics and other products by Google – marketing analytics and performance
- Klaviyo – email hosting
- Sendgrid by Twilio – email hosting
- Facebook Pixel - online ads
- Printify – print-on-demand services
- Fox Kit – Shopify theme
- Matrixify – data management
- Slack – information processing and communication
- Google Documents – information processing
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE PREFERENCES OR BLOCK COOKIES?
You can choose whether you wish to accept cookies within your browser or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (i.e., third-party cookies) or those from specific websites. Each browser should contain instructions on how you can do this. For further information, please refer to this article.
If you block cookies on our website, you may be unable to access certain parts of our website, which means that certain functions and pages will not work normally.
For more information about our cookie use practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below: Yerba Buena Center For The Arts, 701 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States.